I’m not sure where you are in the world, but here in Michigan, the snow is melting, the spring flowers will soon be peeping out, and Easter is on the horizon. HOPE is in the air!
March is also an exciting month for
Whether you are a parent, grandparent or children’s ministry leader, you don’t want to miss all these exciting updates:
- You are invited to join me for my virtual Book Launch Party at Baker Book House on Friday March 19th, 6pm EST. Here are all the fun details:
- You’ll get to hear me read the book.
- I’ll introduce my newest puppet, who will teach you some fun Easter songs.
- We’ll play a game.
- There will be a FIVE book giveaway sponsored by Zonderkidz!
- Enter the giveaway simply by attending and commenting on the event OR download a coloring or craft sheet and upload it to the Event Discussion Page. All colorings will be showcased during the event!
- Order your SIGNED COPY from Baker Book House at 40% off from March 3rd-April 3rd.
2. STORYWALK EVENT!
It is thrilling for me to know that so many churches are using the book this Easter to host a free, intergenerational, outdoor StoryWalk. It is the perfect event to host during these times!
- Download the FREE ACTIVITY PACK which contains all the StoryWalk details, AND a virtual Easter pageant.
- Contact Alison McEmber at HCCPpermissions@harpercollins.
com for your high res scans.
- Order copies of ten or more at 35% off (free shipping and tax exempt.)
- Contact me for your FREE personalized, self-adhesive bookplate.
- Share the video with your churches!
3. MARCH BLOG HOP!
During the month of March, you have seven chances to win a copy of Twas the Morning of Easter! Just plan to follow and hop along the following sites, where the book will be featured and Zonderkidz will host a giveaway!
- 1st: KariAnn Loy Lessner: YouBrew Podcast
- 4th: Kayla Alonzo: Recommended Resources – Baby Devotions
- 8th: Cara Gilger: Cara Gilger Ministries |
- 15th: Mindy Baker: Blog | Mindy Baker Books
- 18th: Michelle Fish: The Daily Joy – Finding joy in the everyday
- 22nd: Laura Sassi: Laura Sassi Tales | Celebrating writing, reading, and life. (wordpress.com)
- 27th: Kayla Souza: Kayla Souza, M.Ed. (@littlelilacpreschool) • Instagram photos and videos
If you’re planning to attend my book launch party, or you’re using the StoryWalk idea, please do let me know in the comments. I’d love to hear from you!
The post Exciting News About Twas the Morning of Easter for Churches AND Parents! first appeared on Glenys Nellist.