The Manager will be responsible for strategizing and executing plans to increase the user base of StoryWeaver and also provide the necessary training and support to the partner network and work closely with internal stakeholders.
- Identify potential partners and strategize, design and execute plans to onboard them as StoryWeaver users.
- Create and execute robust work plans for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual goals including specific targets.
- Build and nurture networks of partners working in the field of Education/ with Children/ Ed-Tech.
- Provide training and support to the partner network.
- Provide information and feedback to the internal team based on partner feedback and essentially be a bridge between the internal and external stakeholders.
- Help with research and documentation for impact assessment.
- Plan, execute and own book/event specific campaigns, on-ground events and CSR volunteering activities.
- Help build strategy for the function, contribute in new ideas for both the function and platform.
- A post-graduate degree preferably in Marketing and Management
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Sales, Marketing, Outreach, Partnerships or related areas
- Experience in a programmatic function in the development sector (preference for experience in Education)
- High-level communications skills: Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/ written communication skills
- Organisation/ time management skills: Planning, working systematically and efficiently and keeping information organized and accessible
- Project management skills: Multi-tasking and prioritising, planning and organizing, perseverance, working with multiple teams that are interdependent, ability to work with timelines and targets
- Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports and documents
- Experience in classrooms and/ or working with educational organizations
Good to Have:
- Ability to network and make connections
- Interest in books, education and publishing
- Should be open to travel
Location: This role is based out of Delhi and is full-time.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Partnerships Manager_North and a short paragraph outlining why they are suitable for this position.