We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who strongly believes in the power of a Good user experience. You will work closely with the internal teams and other Design partners. The person needs to be an out-of-the box thinker and should be a strong believer and propagator of use of open technologies.
- UX designs for new features and enhancements on the platform
- Translate concepts into user flows, mockups and prototypes (use cases) that lead to intuitive user experiences (where the screen would fit in the current website flow)
- Create workflows, customer journey maps and designs for requirements provided by the Product Development team
- Requirements gathering/ internal interviews for better understanding of features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Web screen (browser-based) and Mobile responsive
- User testing and documentation: testing the prototypes with key stakeholders, documenting the experience, etc.
- Support Content & Marcom teams on illustrations/ designs on a need basis
Location: Position is based out of Bangalore. Project is expected to complete within a 2 year time-frame.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your resumé to email@example.com with ‘UX Designer’ in the subject line of the email.